Getting in Touch
If you need to get in touch with us we want to make it as easy as possible.
|Phone||Call us on 0845 125 5530 or Request a Call Back|
What information do we need?
It’s important that you provide us with as much information as possible so that we can investigate thoroughly. The more information you provide, the better.
Sometimes, technical issues can be specific to one user, whilst on other occasions, issues affect several or all users. Problems may also affect specific computers. If you have an issue, where possible make a note of:
- Who has encountered the problem.
- Which computers it has occurred on.
When did it happen?
If a problem such as a crash occurs, try to get in touch as soon as you can. If you can’t let us know straight away, it’s important to make a note of when it happened. If an issue crops up several times, try to record the time of each occurrence.
If we know when something has happened, we can check what else was going on at that time (in your computer’s error logs for example), which could greatly speed up the time it takes to fix your problem.
We resolve the majority of issues within the hour, but sometimes, we can’t resolve an issue immediately – when this happens we’ll promise to keep you in the loop. This might happen because:
- It’s a problem with your hardware – in this case we’ll work with you to arrange a visit from our onsite engineers – most visits happen the same day.
- The problem might be caused by a software defect, in which case we’ll work on fixing the issue internally. You can find more information about that here.
- It could also be an issue that’s out of our control, in which case another service desk might need to be contacted. We’ll help you do this, and if you give us permission, we can talk to them on your behalf.